1. I will relinquish my title of Most Likely to Acquire Useless Crap I Don’t Wear or Need.
2. I will avenge my phantom load.
3. I will be smarter than bottled water companies and drink for free what they are trying to sell me.
4. If I can remember to TiVo “Dancing with the Stars,” I can remember to bring my own bags to the grocery store.
5. I will switch to recycled paper products at home (but not if they make me chafe).
6. I will consider whether my meal came from the farm or the factory.
7. I will take a day off from road rage and take mass transit or car-pool one day a week.
Read the entire article at The Daily Green.